Thursday, July 10, 2008

Donate Life California


I have signed up with the
Donate Life California Organ & Tissue Donor Registry.

Please join me in saving and enhancing the lives of
thousands of people
in need of your help.

It took me only a few minutes to sign up --
minutes that could mean years of life for someone
else.

Perhaps you, like me, had always "thought" about doing it,
but never quite got around to it.

Well, here's your "ROUND TUIT."

My decision was prompted by the death of a dear friend, my
daugher's best "college friend" who died while waiting for
a transplant. Maybe if one more person had donated, he'd
still be alive today.

To sign up or for more information, please visit

http://www.donateLIFEcalifornia.org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Susan on taking a step to make a difference in the world. That's what being a Diva is all about!