Sunday, September 24, 2006

Late Night Reading

I just bought two books from Amazon. I didn't realize they had come until DH went out the front door at midnight (long story, he smelled smoke, everything is fine! (~_~) But, anyway, he found the box outside and set it in the bathroom. A few minutes later I got up to let one of the dogs out and found the box. Thinking it was the machine for his sleep study, I promptly went back to bed where I tossed and turned for about 20 minutes. I figured I might as well get up and watch the video about the sleep study. Pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and found my books!

So it's after 1am and here I sit, reading cookbooks from cover to cover (is there any other way to read a cookbook?)

Dream Dinners...Life Just Got Easier! and Super Suppers Cookbook (both based on the popular "assemble-and-freeze" places that seem to be popping up everywhere these days).

I can't wait to try them!

No comments: