Friday, November 05, 2004

10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

Friday, November 05, 2004

1. I'm an avid scrapbooker.

2. I was married at 17.

3. I turned down a full tuition/fees college scholarship. Instead I got married, had three kids in the next five years, and got my AA (i.e. “half” of a BA! (~_~)

4. I wanted to be a print journalist.

5. I’m been addicted to reality TV since the first episode of Survivor.

6. Desperate Housewives is my favorite new show

7. I’ve only had two jobs in my life, the first one for 14 years, and this one for 10

8. I cried on the way to the hospital to have my third child, begging the DH not to be mad at me if it was another boy (It wasn’t, and hey, if it had been, it would have been HIS “fault”, not mine! (~_~)

9. I didn’t have any “single” dates in high school, only group dates

10. Instead of stuffed animals, I slept with books!

No comments: